Rustoleum Topside vs. Interlux Brightside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rustoleum Topside vs. Interlux Brightside

Post by dusty76 on April 27th 2008, 9:50 am

Hello all - my first post here but I have been lurking and also following the Mopar forum.

I tried the rust stops method / formula and overall I wasn't very pleased. Although much of my displeasure can be directly related to my technique, and I have opted to sand down and try again. With this said I was thinking of trying a different paint. Does anyone know the difference, have recommendations or experience using the Rustoleum Topside paint. I can get a quart at a local store for $11.00, which is much cheaper than Interlux. I am guessing because of price their must be some notable differences.

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=4

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
dusty76
Rank
Rank

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rustoleum Topside vs. Interlux Brightside

Post by Matt on August 28th 2008, 12:13 am

What was it with your first attempt that you were unsatisfied with? Was the paint dull, peeling, etc? We will help out with whatever you need if you have questions. As far as the topside, I hear of people prefering it since it is a marine coating which will see more abuse. I've never used it but I assume it has more durable qualities huh

Might want to check with some of the guys over on the mopar board that have used it before.

400+ Poster!
400+ Poster!

Number of posts : 563
Project : Ford Ranger Splash
Registration date : 2007-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top