Got to show off my car!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got to show off my car!

Post by RoboGeek on July 5th 2009, 10:58 am

One real car buff, a NAPA store manager and maybe 15 other assorted family members refused to believe not only the cost of the paint job, but that it was put on with rollers!

All that work was worth it just to see their faces. And many of them knew what the car looked like before, so that added to the amazement.
The car buff (a honda boi) wants me to bring it to their next car club show. Dunno if I will or not. They are more into loud stereo's and my AM radio wont cut it affraid
RoboGeek
400+ Poster!
400+ Poster!

Number of posts : 429
Job/hobbies : Owner/Business Network Solutions
Project : 93 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got to show off my car!

Post by 63Falconconvert on July 6th 2009, 4:30 pm

did you take pics during the roll job? Make yourself a photo album to show off your work.
When I tell all my car buds that I'm going to "roll" the Falcon this winter they just look at me like I have 2 heads. Probably because they know that I have been painting for over 20 years. I tell them, I don't want to spend a grand in paint supplies, nor do I want the mess of over spray in my garage. But the real reason is I want to see the reaction on there face when I tell them that it was rolled, and it cost around 50 bux lol!
63Falconconvert
1000+ Poster
1000+ Poster

Number of posts : 1268
Job/hobbies : Sales welding supplies
Project : 1963 Falcon Convertible
Registration date : 2009-04-06

View user profile https://bobs1963fordfalconconvertible.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top