25% off all sample's at ADS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25% off all sample's at ADS

Post by stang_krazy on April 11th 2010, 10:52 pm

Now's the time to try out some samples guys!

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.net/ads-weekly-special.html

He's got this weeks special as 25% off all samples and any order over $150.00 is free shipping plus the free meguiars bag to store/carry your products in.

Placing my order in the morning, Here comes another meguiars bag for me dance

Try out the D151 paint reconditioning cream, a fantastic one step also with the new SMAT (Super Micro Abrasive Technology) used some on a mercedes with amazing results yesterday.
http://www.autodetailingsolutions.net/d15112.html

Here's a interesting thread for anyone interested by Mike Phillips.
The Aggressiveness Order of SMAT Products - This might surprise you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Aggressiveness Order of SMAT Products - This might surprise you!

Super Micro Abrasive Technology = SMAT
From left to right, the most aggressive to the least aggressive SMAT products

From the most to the least aggressive...

M105 Ultra-Cut Compound/M95 Speed Cut Compound = The same in abrading power
Ultimate Compound
ScratchX 2.0
M86 Solo Cut & Polish Cream
D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream
SwirlX
M205 Ultra Finishing Polish

Now instead of SCANNING... (like we're all prone to do on discussion forums), read the below very carefully.

The order shown here is relative, to the idea that if all things were equal, if all influencing factors could be controlled and be identical when using these products.

That of course is impossible because some of these products are only recommended for use with a rotary buffer while some of these products are only recommended for use by hand or with a dual action polisher. So if we were to follow the manufactures recommendations then we wouldn't be able to compare all of these products side-by-side because in some examples they cannot be used in an equal manner.

Does that make sense?

This article is just to give you a GENERAL idea for the aggressiveness of these products when relatively compared to one another. The way a product is applied, (by hand or machine and if by machine the type of machine), and the application material used to apply the products, (foam, wool, wool/acrylic blend, cotton, microfiber), are both HUGE factors that will and do affect how aggressive a product is or isn't.

So keep this in mind when considering which product to choose and use for your detailing project.

Also keep in mind this is a very diverse group of products, all of these products except the D151 PRC are products with the dedicated purpose of removing below surface defects like swirls, scratches and other etchings and blemishes.

The D151 is a one-step cleaner/wax that has the ability to remove below surface defects, polish the paint to a high gloss and then leave behind a coating of protection.
stang_krazy
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : snap-on tools/always testing out different techniques
Project : Hopefully a 77-81 trans-am
Registration date : 2010-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% off all sample's at ADS

Post by RoboGeek on April 12th 2010, 7:15 pm

sure.. now I need to go buy more stuff... lol
RoboGeek
400+ Poster!
400+ Poster!

Number of posts : 429
Job/hobbies : Owner/Business Network Solutions
Project : 93 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stang_krazy on April 12th 2010, 10:26 pm

Robo you just wouldn't believe how many options you have with meguiars products, and no two are the same. Each has it's own purpose, it's just crazy if you stop and think about it.

Take one product and use with a DA or rotary and the different types of pads and you could have up to 5 to 8 different outcomes then with some products you can stair step down with the most aggressive to the least aggressive pads with a product like a cleaner polish like M80 speed glaze or the D151 paint reconditioning cream and have some amazing results with just one product 2 or 3 pads and have a finish that will blow your mind with a deep-wet-glossy reflection thats as clear as a mirror.

It's all up too you and how much you want to put into it. I can't wait until I get my test hood's body work done, paint rolled on and cured then polish that baby out, may change my mind and go with the bright yellow instead of the black don't know just yet.

Any of you guys goten any of the new meguiars products yet and used any, if so I'm interested in your thoughts!
stang_krazy
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 63Falconconvert on April 13th 2010, 9:19 am

Our weather has been so crappy,cold, I haven't been able to use the UC & Swirl X I picked up. I will be using then both with my rotary. I want to try with both my foam pads and wool pads. Like I stated before my wifes van will be my "test pig".... lol!
All of the choices with Meg's is mind blowing.
Have you tried the So1o cut/polish cream?
63Falconconvert
1000+ Poster
1000+ Poster

Number of posts : 1268
Job/hobbies : Sales welding supplies
Project : 1963 Falcon Convertible
Registration date : 2009-04-06

View user profile https://bobs1963fordfalconconvertible.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stang_krazy on April 13th 2010, 6:49 pm

63Falconconvert wrote:Our weather has been so crappy,cold, I haven't been able to use the UC & Swirl X I picked up. I will be using then both with my rotary. I want to try with both my foam pads and wool pads. Like I stated before my wifes van will be my "test pig".... lol!
All of the choices with Meg's is mind blowing.
Have you tried the So1o cut/polish cream?
Hey Falcon

Yeah I used some just the other day on the top of a tahoe, it was in bad shape and really hadn't been takin care of and spent over an hour and a half just on the hood so I needed to get it done fast. I grabed some #86 solo cut & polish cream and used another W7006 foam cutting pad on speed 6 with my g100 DA, 2 applications with fantastic results, then applied some nxt 2.0 sealant.

Yeah it's crazy!!! like I said already everyone of the meguiars products has it's own way of working and with what type of pads wool/foam, speed and machine makes my head hurt sometimes when I run into a problem with a paint and have most of these products and trying to fiqure out which will get the job done using the least aggressive product and technique. lol!

Looking foward to your detail and outcome once you get a chance to use these products. When you use these I'll give you a couple more great combos that never fails to impress me!
stang_krazy
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboGeek on April 13th 2010, 7:40 pm

you should get a job there.. lol