1985 Mini rebuild (again :P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1985 Mini rebuild (again :P)

Post by craig 1010cc on August 27th 2011, 12:04 pm

Thought it was about time I posted up the (latest Smile) rebuild of Pootle. He's been with us for nearly 15 yrs now (was the wifes 18th birthday present) and has changed a bit over the years.

He started as a stock 85 Ctiy E (one of the very last to have a centre speedo) which during the 1st 4 yrs we had him he had 3 2nd hand 998s fitted. his paint was getting pretty flat (and had cracked on the roof) and a door and A panel where starting to bubble, so the 1st rebuild went underway. In 4 weeks I fitted a new BMH door/A panel, resprayed him in tarten red and had a friend build up a rob walker 1014cc bottom end and a stg1 kit. Coupled this with a Italian job interior and a Mk1 grill some chrome handles and bumpers he was looking good again :thumbsup:
Sadly he then had to go into storage for a year (brought our 1st flat and only space to park my MPI cooper), but with our wedding looming, I decided that I wanted to arrive in Pootle. So he was dug back out, new rear subframe fitted, hi-los and GAZ shocks, set of 10" reverse rims (and 7.5" S brakes + super minifins) and he was ready to take me in style Smile

I then used Pootle for fun and a couple of sprints and trackdays after fitting stg3 head and swapping the RC40 for a maniflow (made 62BHP, was well chuffed)

And was also used as my daily for a bit.

But then got a clubby to restore and he was parked up again, stirpped of his engine (went in the clubby) and the interior and sat in a corner of a mates lockup for a couple of years

Then got the itch for a track car again, so he was rebuilt again, this time with a 91 BHP 1275 (with a webber 45 Wink )and a satin black paint job

The following year, I changed the look again with some red matalflake

Then embarked on the Vaux conversion (2.0 8v)

Which was a really nice conversion, but I soon decided that for Pootles long term (for home manitance and future legislation), A series was the way forward so another rebuild was required

so 1st job was to remove the vaux conversion

then bolt in a 'new' front subby and weld the new front end on

repair the hole where the vaux gear linkage box went

and weld in some 'new' inner wings

He breifly sat on these as well,

but they had to go :thumbsup: (but I think I prefer him on reverse rims anyway)

And that was where I got upto last summer. Then lost all enthusiasm for him and he sat in the lock up
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1985 Mini rebuild (again :P)

Post by craig 1010cc on August 27th 2011, 12:07 pm

Decided that it is time to get on and get Pootle back on the road as he has sat tucked away in the back of the lockup for the last 10 months.

1st job was to collect a 'new' front subby to strip, repaint and rebuild. Its now at the point that it is a bare frame waiting for a degrease (tomorrows job Razz)

Then it was time for a swap round in the lockup so that I can get good access to Pootle over the next few weeks

Next job up was to empty out Pootle of all the parts I have been gathering for the last year and to then sort them out into boxes that had some sort of logic to what was in them (and what stuff was no longer needed)

Then I decided that the remaining windows needed to come out at some point so it may as well be today. then pushed him outside into the sun (for the 1st time in 10 months Sad )

So that's this weekends installment, hopefully the next 2 weeks I've got off should see some real progress Smile
The 'new' front subby is now painted

so should be ready to be built up tomorrow (finally get to fit my -1.5 arms Razz)

Then whilst the paint was drying, time to continue the dis-assembly Razz The doors, boot and bonnet are now stripped bare inc removing the race numbers that have been on the doors for about 7 years Razz

as you can see, I masked them up when I did the satin black paint job Embarassed but I think the red door circles work quite well Laughing

I also cracked on with stripping the scuttle and the anything un-boltable

Then started to prep the inside of the doors and got the 1st coat of grey onto them. Will need more practice and coats to get a good finish though, but its getting there (plus I think I over thinned the paint as well)
The doors have 2 coats of paint on teh onside face, and aren't looking too bad

(the upper frame will be painted when I paint the outside)

The subframe is 1.2 rebuilt (awaiting a new bump stop before I can put the 2nd doughnut, hi-lo and top arm in). Spent an hour in the sun today trying to slavage a bumpstop from a mk1 subby only to find out that they are different Sad

But then it was time for the old subframe to be removed so that I could get ready for the final welding on the wings and then will be able to prep and paint the engine bay

And with the subframe out. the rack can be removed and the bulkhead fully stripped

Then the lovely job of stripping off old underseal/oily mess Sad

Well, the welding and grinding on the front end is now completed. Had to spend a bit of time getting the settings on the welder right (1st couple of welds weren't that good), but with the power turned up, the welds where good Smile

So then on with the messy business of degreasing the engine bay Sad Not a fun job, but with that completed i could crack on with final prep. It is quite a difficult area to prep, but got there in the end. So it was time to brake out the paint again Smile Used about 15% thinners, and although it seemed a bit thin, 1st go with the rollers and it was going on nicely Very Happy

So, 1st coat is now on, 2nd (and final hopefully) will be going on Tuesday so that I can get the new steering rack in and the new subby lifted back in to make the shell rolling again to push outside for final prep. Still lots to do before the paint goes on mind........... Razz

Another day and a bit more progress Smile

PIc's from Sundays work, the engine bay looking nice with its 2nd coat all hardened off Smile

and the bootlid out in the sun to harden off bit (few imperfections that I want to resolve before the 2nd coat goes on)

So todays progress, 1 job was to paint the inner wings/ underside of the wings/front panel. What a pain of a job that was (not to mention painful as I headbutted the wheel arch a couple of times whilst trying to get into the right position to get the paint in the to tricky bits leaving a few slices across my head Embarassed )

Also called into Moss this morning to get the bumpstop and a couple of other bits. This meant I could crack on and finish building up the front subframe Very Happy

So on with building up the mechanicals. Next in was the new rack. what was annoying was that even though I brought a brand new rack and a pair of track rod ends, neither come with the locking nuts so I am going to have to salvage them from the old rack Sad
Getting the new rack in too a bit of gentle coaxing with the mallet, but was soon enough bolted in

Then time to refit the subby. Went in very smoothly (for once Laughing )

And then time to drop back onto all 4's again

so not a bad days work. Tomorrow should see the last of the welding completed (got a small patch in the boot floor to go in) and then it is time to prep the shell for paint Very Happy
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on August 27th 2011, 12:09 pm

Had a mixed day yesterday, 1st job was to weld a small patch in the corner of the bootfloor which went in very nicely

Then it was out with the wire brush to clean back and check the sills. A messy job as there was a lot of layers of stone chip ect covering them, but they where still in good shape. The drivers side has had 2 patches over the years (1 I didn't know about so that's been there at least 15 years Razz) but is holding up well so they have received a fresh coat of stone chip Smile

Then it was time to break out the DA and start prepping the shell. Initially this didn't go well as I'd got it set far to slow, but with the speed turned up the satin black areas prep'd nicely. where I had painted over the satin black in the red metalflake it didn't go so well. As soon as it breaks through the the black below it seems to smear black paint over the top.

So will have to finish the red off by hand Sad

Anyway, we're about 50% of the way there I think

So, the last few days have been prep, more prep and a bit more prep. But this morning I only had a tiny bit left to do (still took a couple of hours Sad ). So that left Pootle looking like this

Finally ready to be cleaned down and panel wiped Smile

With that out the way, there was nothing else but to mix up some more paint. Mixed it a bit to thick really for the warmth today (closer to 10%) but it went on OK (was getting a bit tacky as I finished off the front valance) and a nice big gust of wind blew in as soon as I started painting Sad But that is the joy of painting in a barn I guess Razz

So, the 1st coat is done, back tomorrow for the 2nd one

craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on August 27th 2011, 12:10 pm

Well, 2nd coat went on this morning. The 1st coat hadn't gone on as well as I had hoped (especially the doors and the bonnet), but this one seems to have gone on much better. Prob helped as it was a bit cooler and that I used more thinners in the mix this time (20%). I can see though that there is going to be a fair amount of flatting and polishing going to be needed once its all hardened off properly Sad

Much better shine this time

Well, was far to windy to stick the 3rd coat on today, so we bolted the doors on instead Razz Not as silly as it sounds, means that I can now paint with the lockup door closed, but also keeps the bolt-ons out of harms way

Shine wise, the paint is looking very good, but it is going to need allot of flatting off before it is a nice smooth finish Rolling Eyes

got the pedal box in (which wasn't plain sailing as 1 of the tabs had been bent so stopped it going in square), just got 1 brake pipe to make and then it can come back out to be painted

And today was starting to get the engine finished off. Decided that it made sense to drop the engine in before the final coat of paint is rollered on (in case we scratch anything it is then easy enough to sort)

So I dug out the boxes of nuts and bolts and brackets we'd removed from the scrap engine and started to work through what went where

Got stumped for a while bolting the flywheel up, the original 'washer' from the scrap engine (where we also got the flywheel from) was damaged

luckily Keith was about and found a good one. But it wouldn't sit in the flywheel?? So he had another rummage and turned up a smaller one without the flat on it. Fitted perfectly. Seems there are 2 types.
So was able to get the flywheel bolted up and torqued up, but couldn't fit the pressure plate as I couldn't find the right bolts (must be another box of them some where) so the engine was tucked back away in the corner till next week
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on August 27th 2011, 12:13 pm

Well, slowly making a bit more progress

Got the timing chain changed over and the new tensioner fitted, but is the washer on the crank pulley the right way round?

Also spent a bit of time painting bits up so once I have a new gasket and seal (and a couple of bolts) it can all go together and be ready to drop in Very Happy

Well, a little more progress has happened, been hampered by needing to wait on a couple of bolts, only for them to be the wrong ones :x Thankfully we had some in a bag donated by rob, so the engine is getting close to being ready to drop in Very Happy
The timing gear is all bolted up and brackets mounted

Also got the dizzy in (need to give it a clean up and service) and the clutch is now fitted 8-) Will prob be doming further work on the Wok cover (needs some holes I think Wink ) and need to fit the oil filter housing, but getting there Very Happy

And that is as far as I've got. He's now got a thick layer of dust over him and very little progress in the last 4 months Sad But slowly rebuilding the enthusiasm to head out and do some work Wink

craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stang_krazy on August 27th 2011, 12:44 pm

Welcome to rolledon glad you joined craig.

Didn't have time to read your post but looked through your pics and that is one neat little car and looks like it will be a fun project.

What's the extream green car behind your project, same kind of car?

stang_krazy
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : snap-on tools/always testing out different techniques
Project : Hopefully a 77-81 trans-am
Registration date : 2010-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 86 stang on August 27th 2011, 4:50 pm

welcome
86 stang
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

Number of posts : 215
Project : 86 mustang gt-vert 5-speed stick
Registration date : 2011-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on August 27th 2011, 5:43 pm

Ah, that's my mates mini (also rollered Smile ) but its a semi space framed one with a 1800cc rover K series VVC engine in it. It weighs approx 500kg (1/2 ofots fibreglass) and has about 160 BHP so its a bit lively Laughing
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retired plumber on August 27th 2011, 8:21 pm

Cute little car. Sounds like you have quite a bit of history with it. Its nice seeing people fixing up their old rides instead of getting new.
thumbs up
Mike
retired plumber
1000+ Poster
1000+ Poster

Number of posts : 1004
Job/hobbies : retired honey does and the occasional custom car (old school)
Project : figuring out how to do metalflake
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://glasaholic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on September 4th 2011, 12:09 pm

retired plumber wrote:Cute little car. Sounds like you have quite a bit of history with it. Its nice seeing people fixing up their old rides instead of getting new.
thumbs up
Mike

Indeed, my wife refers to it as a pet Razz

Guess what, some more progress Razz

Decided that it was time to spend a bit of time on Pootle, so headed up the lockup this morning with the aim of getting the interior painted.

So 1st job to empty out Pootles interior (or store as he's been for the last few months Laughing ) followed by the tedious task of cleaning and prepping the inside for paint Sad

The painting started well (once I had been able to open up the jar with the remains of the mixed paint from last time) and got the rear shelf, around the rear windows, rear bins and the dash top rail and A pillars painted. I was feeling quite happy with progress at this point Smile

Then I opened up the tin to mix some more up. Which there was less in that I remembered (so am going to have to buy some more Sad ) but I set about mixing up another 400ml of paint. Whilst pouring the paint, there was a lump of paint skin that came flowing out, joy. And whilst painting the floor I got some fluff on the roller (which I hadn't noticed) and then spotted a patch on the rear bin that was a bit thin so gave that area a furry coat ahhh After painting both the rear floors and the cross member I had run out of paint again, was getting annoyed with it so left it there and packed up for the day. But some progress non the less.

craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stang_krazy on September 4th 2011, 1:37 pm

Coming along very nice craig!

stang_krazy
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : snap-on tools/always testing out different techniques
Project : Hopefully a 77-81 trans-am
Registration date : 2010-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on October 4th 2011, 5:44 pm

Cheers Smile

Well, some progress has been made over the past few weeks
The seats are now with rusty at retro retrims and the spec's are all finalised (should be ready soon along with the new headling and other goodies Smile ), there has been some progress on the engine (and then I dropped a nut down into the head which we can't find even after taking the head off doh ) and Gaz has wet sanded and mopped the paintwork for me (and it is looking mighty fine Very Happy)

Camera was at home, so only rubbish phone cam pic Sad

Plan is to start bolting Pootle back together as far as I can at the mo and see where we get to Smile London 2 Brighton run next year has been mentioned as a target for next year

Got a layer of polish on it tonight as well, but too dark for any pic's, will try and get some good ones at the weekend when the build up will hopefully start afro
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on October 6th 2011, 3:18 pm

well, a couple more productive hours at the lockup tonight. 1st job was to push pootle outside and get some better pic's

Not too bad considering, but there will be more work needed on it next spring. But the paint is now sealed with polish to keep the world at bay till then Razz

As the wind was getting up (and the doors starting to bash about), I pushed him back inside to continue.

next up was building the doors back up and the door seals back in. 1st door handel, dropped one of the screws down inside the door Sad 1/2 hr wasted fishing it back out with a magnetic screwdriver Sad but after that the locks went back easily and with the door seals back in, the doors shut nicely and fit pretty good.

Next up, fit up the bootlid. It will need to come off for more paint (its only had 1 coat on the outside) but it will be safer bolted up. Only problem was initially fitting the hinges to the wrong sides (after carefully thinking about which side was which Embarassed )

final job for the day, get the bonnet onto the riser brackets in on to the hinges. Forgotten what a pain they were to fit on your own, but got there in the end.

Then realised it was time I should have been on the road so packed up (and forgot to take any more pic's Sad )

Back up on Sat, so should make some more good progress and have Pootle looking more like a mini again Very Happy

Plus rusty is cracking on with the seats, will have them back in a couple of weeks 8-)
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 63Falconconvert on October 6th 2011, 4:28 pm

Looks great! Keep the pics coming....
63Falconconvert
1000+ Poster
1000+ Poster

Number of posts : 1268
Job/hobbies : Sales welding supplies
Project : 1963 Falcon Convertible
Registration date : 2009-04-06

View user profile https://bobs1963fordfalconconvertible.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on October 6th 2011, 5:22 pm

Cheers, will be more pic's at the weekend Very Happy
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cac1967 on October 6th 2011, 9:19 pm

lookin good, going to be a nice little car!!!! thumbs up
cac1967
400+ Poster!
400+ Poster!

Number of posts : 562
Job/hobbies : auto parts manager/classic and antique cars
Project : 1964 falcon,1967 mustang fastback
Registration date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on July 19th 2012, 6:19 am

Hmm, been a while since I've updated, but some progress ahs been made

1st off though was to push Pootle outside and take a couple of pic's of the last times progress Wink

Doors fully built, bonnet on (on riser brackets)

And the boots on as well

Next off was fitting the 'new' carpet I was given during the week, black MPI one it good condition Smile

Then I decided it was Time Pootle had some eyes again

and trail fitted the mk2 rears (need to find the seals for them Sad )

I them tried out the opening rear 1/4's, sadly the seals have shrunk so they don't fit very well Sad

new headlining fitted, seats are in (supplied and retrimed MPI seats from retro retrims) and I'm well chuffed

Some decent pic's from rusty (at least 1 of us had a decent camera Razz)

Very Happy
all the glass going in to make the shell water/dust tight (and keep my nice new interior clean Smile ), it will all have to come out again in the near future, but its safe and dry now Smile

Today saw a couple more steps towards a water tight shell (well as water tight as a mini gets Razz) so the original back lights were refitted (haven't got the body seals for the mk2's at the mo) along with the tank and the numberplate. So that along with the boot seal should keep the boot nice and dry Smile

Also got the bonnet latched bolted up, still need to find the spring though Sad

So ticking the jobs off slowly. hopefully have the engine bay water tight (into the cabin) soon as well so that he can go out side if needed
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on July 19th 2012, 6:25 am

With the lockup now equipped with an engine hoist it seemed rude not to use it. A bit of a sort out in the lockup was needed 1st, and then removal of the bonnet and the brake master/servo and we were ready to go Smile Got the rope around the engine and it lifted nice and square, so far so good. Then the 1st problem, the hoists legs were fouling on the bottom arms. No probs, lift the front up and stick some axle stands under and jobs a good'n the hoist goes under :handgestures-thumbupright: and shortly afterwards the engine was sitting in the subframe.
Then the fun began, fitted mini engines with 2 new engine mounts is always a pain, but today it was really being :angry-banghead: after a bit of juggling, we got the flywheel end mounts bolts in and done up a little (left lose enough to allow the engine to be rocked), but the rad end wasn't having any of it. We tried levering, using ratchet straps to pull the engine down, but it wouldn't get close. in the end we gave in and fitted a used (but good) engine mount, and after much hammering we had it bolted it dance

So with that completed, I started to bolt a few of the engine bits on. Some (like the oil cooler) will have to come back off in the near future, but mean that I can work out where to mount stuff.

So a frustraiting day, but thanks to Gaz, a productive one Very Happy

started to plan out the dash. Because I kept the webber box in, this makes running the centre clocks a bit more tricky, so for Christmas Rosie brought me a works dash set from minisport and I've been working out how to do it since.

So today i broke out the CAD (morris had convieniantly finished a box of wiskers last night Laughing )

So out with the pens and the scissors and this is what I have come up with

before

template

unbolt the top to check the dials actually fit

and it should look something like this

Not sure of the best way to cut the holes out, I have a hole saw that will do the temp and oil pressure, and the bezzel on the rev counter sits on top so the edge doesn't need to be perfect, but the speedo will be a bit more 'fun' Sad I suspect it will be a case of drill a chain of holes and then get busy with the dremmel

Well, day 1 of operation get Pootle home started last week and has been mildly productive

Spent a bit of time working through what bits I have and haven't got, found some I had forgotten about too Smile

So the main task I wanted to get done was to get the engine all back together, so that needs the head actually bolting on Razz So 1st task was to lift the head back off (sat on the block to stop cack getting into the bores) and clean up the block face (after pulling the studs out).

Also whilst the head was off it was easier to fit the fuel pump blanking plate and the water pump Smile

Then found out I couldn't find the bypass hose :x Luckily there is an old rover dealer near by, and they had one on the shelf (they had to try about 6 different part numbers first Razz), was surprised how much stiffer it was compared to the hoses from Moss ect (and not the flexi type ones either)

So with that fitted and the studs back in the block we were looking like this

So then it was the turn of the head for a quick clean up

And on it went. Nearly made a clanger, was just about to start bolting it down when I realised that the pushrods were still in the card sheet I used to keep them in order Embarassed

Also realised that I had left my torque wrench at home so its all just nipped up at the min and will be torqued down tomorrow.

So then went through and started to dummy build up the engine, more than anything to confirm whats missing and that everything fits.

So that left the engine looking like

Which gets us to this week
Bit of progress on Monday, got the head torqued down, so 1 more job completed Smile Also bolted up the heater tap (with a new gasket of course Razz) and then tried to get the clutch arm out of the spare wok cover. Wasn't playing ball so had to leave that with some pen oil over it, hopefully be able to get it swapped over tomorrow.

So I fitted the clutch master and pipe work and refitted the brake master. Still got to work out how to bolt on the pressure valve and make the final pipe.

So will be back up for a few hours tomorrow evening, hopefully make a bit more progress

So a couple of productive hours this evening, not quite the jobs I intended doing, but happy that they are done Smile

1st job was to fit the arches, and then the new bonnet strap (as it was there and I had the drill out Razz) which also meant bolting the bonnet back on (useful for trailering on Saturday anyway)

With that done I then fitted the washer jets (I found them in a box whilst looking for something else Razz) and the it seemed logical to fit the wiper motor

Final job of the day was to fit the starter solinoid and then reconnect the battery wire

Then on went the door outer weather strips (help keep the inside dry Razz)

Not a bad evenings work

craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dean_af on July 23rd 2012, 8:14 am

Looking good.
dean_af
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on July 23rd 2012, 2:13 pm

Thanks Dean

Friday was the final day of working on Pootle, progress made, gear linkage fitted (but only due to Gaz, I got it a bit wrong Razz) but for some reason it only selects 1st and 3rd (more investigation needed I think. The exhaust manifold is fitted (cooper freeflow Smile) and the carb is bolted up. also fitted the front brake hoses and tightened up the tie rod bolts (must go round and bolt check the entire front subframe).

So Saturday was the day that Pootle was coming home.

So 1st job was to get him outside

he was very grubby (the joys of parking in a barn) so a quick wash was in order

much better

Then an afternoon spent wiring the towbar in on Gary's new sprinter so we could tow him home (Cheers Gary :handgestures-thumbupleft: ) which, apart from me wiring the indicators the wrong way round Embarassed ) went pretty smoothly

So it was time to get him loaded up and head home

And now he is back, resting in my garage, waiting for me to get om and finish him Razz
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on July 4th 2014, 12:54 pm

So after dragging Pootle home, very little happened until last month when I decided that I needed him fixed and to be driven. So a long list of jobs was written, and I chatted with a local mini specialist about the best way forward and what jobs I'd do and what he'd do. And a 10 days ago Pootle was dropped off and we are now getting very close to an MOT  bounce 

craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacermike on July 11th 2014, 9:21 pm

That is a cool little car. It's turning out really nice!
Pacermike
Rank
Rank

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevgriggs on August 22nd 2014, 5:08 pm

Looking good mate  Very Happy 
kevgriggs
Rank
Rank

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by craig 1010cc on August 23rd 2014, 5:13 pm

you researching painting the camper then Kev Smile
craig 1010cc
Rank
Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevgriggs on August 26th 2014, 12:11 pm

Oh yes, not.looking for a showroom job on a 40 year old vehicle. Loads to do before paint though. Suprised no one has elected to slap on one unthinned coat of paint to get a solid colour, then using thinned paint as a top coat. Is it because of drying time? If you are wet sanding anyway, the finish surely isn't that important until you start the last couple of coats ?
kevgriggs
Rank
Rank

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top