2 bucket wash technique video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 bucket wash technique video

Post by stang_krazy on September 11th 2011, 1:54 pm

Here's a quick connect system that I've used for some time that is just a great time saver and also when I switch from using my electric pressure washer and then to my water hose with fireman nozzle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Ro9wVJuGcuI

The only way to wash your vehicle without putting swirls or scratches in your paint. It's called a 2 bucket wash system with grit guards. All you need to do is order the grit guards and then take one with you when you go buy yourself a couple buckets so they will fit snug or tight in the bottom of the bucket. (most buckets are bigger around at the bottom and the grit guards won't fit snug)

Here is a older video but it's the best out there. It goes in depth about not just washing but using the 2 bucket system plus proper technique's in the whole washing process to do it right the first time! You've spent all that time rolling your paint on and getting it perfect why not spend a hour or so keeping the paint swirl free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqdEVtOPKAM&feature=related
stang_krazy
200+ Poster!
200+ Poster!

Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : snap-on tools/always testing out different techniques
Project : Hopefully a 77-81 trans-am
Registration date : 2010-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 bucket wash technique video

Post by RoboGeek on September 17th 2011, 11:26 pm

wow.. nice!! Never even thought of using 2 buckets. Like that grit guard thingy too
RoboGeek
400+ Poster!
400+ Poster!

Number of posts : 429
Job/hobbies : Owner/Business Network Solutions
Project : 93 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top